Get booking for Beverley’s next set of felting workshops this autumn/winter, places go quickly so book soon to avoid disappointment!
Please note we are now offering a Sunday session of needle felting on 4th August and a new wet felting workshop on Sunday 17th November.
*Needle Felting Workshops*
Sunday 4th August – Blooming Marvellous
– Come along to this one-off Sunday needlefelting workshop. We will be making your favourite garden blooms or you could make a garden creature.
Friday 27th September – Under The Sea
– Come along and let the ocean inspire your creativity by making your favourite sea life.
Friday 25th October – Squirrel Nutkin
– Add to your woodland collection with one of the nation’s most popular and endangered wildlife. Who doesn’t like this joyful fellow?
Friday 22nd November – Traditional Nativity
– Come along and recreate this familiar scene and make a start to your festive decorations.
*Wet Felting Workshop*
Sunday 17th November – Nuno Felting
– Join Beverley in this wet felting workshop to experiment with nuno felting. You can turn your samples into a cover for your phone, iPad, sunglasses or create a purse or small bag.
Book by email firstname.lastname@example.org or pop in/call the gallery on 743044